Below is a possible way to use “Brush Knee & Twist Step” for self-defense. Make sure to do the twist step correctly and “seal” the arm of the opponent. This short video (accessible to members only) shows you the nuances:
- Yang Tai Chi Brush Knee & Twist Step Application
- Chen Tai Chi 6 Sealings and 4 Closings Application
- Jou Tsung Hwa’s “Dao of Taijiquan” Tai Chi Diagram Chansijing Exercise
- Self-Massage Natural Treatment for IBS, Colitis, Crohn’s & Inflammatory Bowel Conditions
- Cool Down Naturally in Summer Heat with this DIY Herbal “Qi” Water
- How-To Tai Chi – Move from the Waist. But most don’t understand what this means!
- The Most Educated Medical Doctors and Physicians Recommend Tai Chi – See What Harvard Univ. Says About It
- “How to” Tai Chi or Qigong Clearing – The Overlooked Physical and Metaphysical Aspects
- Tai Chi: How to Transition Between Grasp Sparrow’s Tail in Yang 24 Short Form (Postures 7&8)
- Wearing Glasses or Bifocals Can Mess Up Your Tai Chi – Here’s How to Turn it Around and Make Progress Instead!