Tai chi exercises or qigong are often concluded with a “clearing” move by many masters. Most people think of it as a way of calming down and sealing the energy. Also, it gives a sense of closure. But there is SO much more you can get out of a clearing if you know the little details and secrets! Learn how to get the most out of it physically and energetically. Law of attraction and metaphysical aspects are also touched upon in this video clip below. You can also do this before your practice, not just after. Excellent for yoga, meditation and other mind/body arts as well! Enjoy, and may you reap the rewards.
- Yang Tai Chi Brush Knee & Twist Step Application
- Chen Tai Chi 6 Sealings and 4 Closings Application
- Jou Tsung Hwa’s “Dao of Taijiquan” Tai Chi Diagram Chansijing Exercise
- Self-Massage Natural Treatment for IBS, Colitis, Crohn’s & Inflammatory Bowel Conditions
- Cool Down Naturally in Summer Heat with this DIY Herbal “Qi” Water
- How-To Tai Chi – Move from the Waist. But most don’t understand what this means!
- The Most Educated Medical Doctors and Physicians Recommend Tai Chi – See What Harvard Univ. Says About It
- “How to” Tai Chi or Qigong Clearing – The Overlooked Physical and Metaphysical Aspects
- Tai Chi: How to Transition Between Grasp Sparrow’s Tail in Yang 24 Short Form (Postures 7&8)
- Wearing Glasses or Bifocals Can Mess Up Your Tai Chi – Here’s How to Turn it Around and Make Progress Instead!