How do you transition between tai chi moves? If this is your question, you are not alone. Remembering transitions in tai chi moves is the hardest thing for the tai chi beginner. But it’s actually easier than you think, if you know how to look for patterns to help you understand the movement. In this video, I show you how to transition between Left Grasp Sparrow’s Tail and Right Grasp Sparrow’s Tail. It’s a section of the Yang 24 Short Form Tai Chi Chuan that confuses many people. Don’t worry – you’ll get it! 🙂
- Self-Massage Natural Treatment for IBS, Colitis, Crohn’s & Inflammatory Bowel Conditions
- Cool Down Naturally in Summer Heat with this DIY Herbal “Qi” Water
- How-To Tai Chi – Move from the Waist. But most don’t understand what this means!
- The Most Educated Medical Doctors and Physicians Recommend Tai Chi – See What Harvard Univ. Says About It
- “How to” Tai Chi or Qigong Clearing – The Overlooked Physical and Metaphysical Aspects
- Tai Chi: How to Transition Between Grasp Sparrow’s Tail in Yang 24 Short Form (Postures 7&8)
- Wearing Glasses or Bifocals Can Mess Up Your Tai Chi – Here’s How to Turn it Around and Make Progress Instead!