Think that a good pair of eyeglasses helps you learn tai chi better? Guess again! You may be surprised to know that simple things – like wearing bifocals or trifocals – can train your body and energy to cause more harm than good! Find out how you may actually improve your tai chi by removing your glasses. “Vision advice” also given for those who do not wear eyeglasses. A bonus tip at the end of the video also tells you how to improve your intuition!
- Self-Massage Natural Treatment for IBS, Colitis, Crohn’s & Inflammatory Bowel Conditions
- Cool Down Naturally in Summer Heat with this DIY Herbal “Qi” Water
- How-To Tai Chi – Move from the Waist. But most don’t understand what this means!
- The Most Educated Medical Doctors and Physicians Recommend Tai Chi – See What Harvard Univ. Says About It
- “How to” Tai Chi or Qigong Clearing – The Overlooked Physical and Metaphysical Aspects
- Tai Chi: How to Transition Between Grasp Sparrow’s Tail in Yang 24 Short Form (Postures 7&8)
- Wearing Glasses or Bifocals Can Mess Up Your Tai Chi – Here’s How to Turn it Around and Make Progress Instead!