Your tai chi is like garden soil – the more balanced nutrients it contains, the more nourishing will be your harvest. So learn ways to “power up” your tai chi so that you can get all the good health, wisdom, qi and self-defense (both physical and “psychic”) training from it that you possibly can! Below, I use an example of how to power up the Yang Tai Chi opening move. You can use these basic ideas and alter them to accommodate any tai chi postures that you practice. Enjoy the video and feel free to share your comments:
- Self-Massage Natural Treatment for IBS, Colitis, Crohn’s & Inflammatory Bowel Conditions
- Cool Down Naturally in Summer Heat with this DIY Herbal “Qi” Water
- How-To Tai Chi – Move from the Waist. But most don’t understand what this means!
- The Most Educated Medical Doctors and Physicians Recommend Tai Chi – See What Harvard Univ. Says About It
- “How to” Tai Chi or Qigong Clearing – The Overlooked Physical and Metaphysical Aspects
- Tai Chi: How to Transition Between Grasp Sparrow’s Tail in Yang 24 Short Form (Postures 7&8)
- Wearing Glasses or Bifocals Can Mess Up Your Tai Chi – Here’s How to Turn it Around and Make Progress Instead!