Grandmaster Jou was famous for his uncanny youthfulness at an advanced age and after conquering a history of illness. Here we go over his special daoyin taiji diagram stretch that he only taught in his chan si jin workshop. This stretch works very fast to increase your leg flexibility and spinal health. It also has a strange feature in that it stimulates your immune system. Like a potent medication, if you go about it wrong, it can do more harm than good. Below, Shifu Loretta Wollering teaches you how to do it the correct way so that you can squeeze out as many benefits from it as easily as possible. As the video advises, make sure that when you do this in real practice, you go much slower and breathe deeply. Always check with your physician first if you have any health issues.
- Yang Tai Chi Brush Knee & Twist Step Application
- Chen Tai Chi 6 Sealings and 4 Closings Application
- Jou Tsung Hwa’s “Dao of Taijiquan” Tai Chi Diagram Chansijing Exercise
- Self-Massage Natural Treatment for IBS, Colitis, Crohn’s & Inflammatory Bowel Conditions
- Cool Down Naturally in Summer Heat with this DIY Herbal “Qi” Water
- How-To Tai Chi – Move from the Waist. But most don’t understand what this means!
- The Most Educated Medical Doctors and Physicians Recommend Tai Chi – See What Harvard Univ. Says About It
- “How to” Tai Chi or Qigong Clearing – The Overlooked Physical and Metaphysical Aspects
- Tai Chi: How to Transition Between Grasp Sparrow’s Tail in Yang 24 Short Form (Postures 7&8)
- Wearing Glasses or Bifocals Can Mess Up Your Tai Chi – Here’s How to Turn it Around and Make Progress Instead!