In Master Jou Tsung Hwa’s last edition of “The Dao of Taijiquan” he emphasized special use of the dantian for tai chi (taijiquan), qigong, and Taoist meditation. But most people have trouble with it and do it wrong. Doing it wrong will deviate the qi instead of cultivating it as well build up tension. Doing it correctly, however, is very simple if you pay attention to your chest and low back the way the video below instructs you. The potential for healing and qi development is tremendous. This practice can be done *anywhere* and *anytime.* If you start to feel some discomfort or strain, just lessen the frequency and intensity – because YES, this will also use deep muscles! Share your questions and experiences after doing this for a few days, weeks or months.
- Self-Massage Natural Treatment for IBS, Colitis, Crohn’s & Inflammatory Bowel Conditions
- Cool Down Naturally in Summer Heat with this DIY Herbal “Qi” Water
- How-To Tai Chi – Move from the Waist. But most don’t understand what this means!
- The Most Educated Medical Doctors and Physicians Recommend Tai Chi – See What Harvard Univ. Says About It
- “How to” Tai Chi or Qigong Clearing – The Overlooked Physical and Metaphysical Aspects
- Tai Chi: How to Transition Between Grasp Sparrow’s Tail in Yang 24 Short Form (Postures 7&8)
- Wearing Glasses or Bifocals Can Mess Up Your Tai Chi – Here’s How to Turn it Around and Make Progress Instead!